Sunday, December 1, 2013

Day 1: Hair Today

A lot of people know me for my long hair. When I woke up this morning, it was nearly down to my waist. 


Now I can feel it gently brushing my shoulders.


For the past 8 years or so, I've donated my hair to help those with hair loss (due to cancer treatments or medical causes) receive wigs. I figure it's the least I can do.

So as part of my holiday giving challenge, I donated 12 inches of hair. I gotta say, I feel pretty darn good about it!

If you're interested in donating your hair, the salon that I went to supported Locks of Love


The American Cancer Society also recommends Wigs for Kids and Pantene Beautiful Lengths.

Do you recommend any other organizations? What's your experience with donating your hair?

Let me hear about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment